Total Woman Network
“The total woman is that woman who knows she is complete because she understands her vision and why she is here on earth ”.
– Sade Popoola
- Find purpose when you go through process.
- Indulge in for a total makeover after spiritual makeover is achieved.
- Understand why you are going through the unending pains in your life and find a way out through knowing who you are and why you were created.
- Overcome the stigma.
- Find out why you were created.
- Value Self Worth and use it to overcome any difficult situation.
- Use trials as a tool of empowerment.
- Find Grace and understand different levels of Grace.
- Enable growth.
- Live an empowered life.
- Differentiate the different aspects of your purpose.
- Understand the importance of living in your purpose.
” Fola Sade has inspired me in so many ways. She taught me to always be myself and to not let others define me. For a long time, I worked in places and studied courses to impress my friends and family because I thought i could not do anything or did not have the talent to do anything like be a makeup artist or work within beauty. Even though, I have the talent and creative ability to, Fola Sade told me I could and gave me the confidence to leave my old job where I was not walking in my purpose . She advised me to walk in my gifting, which is my creative ability. I left the job to focus on hair colouring and makeup. I do this as a freelance hair and makeup artist. Now I’ve just gotten a new job with a top beauty and skincare company Minerva Gold collagen and the pay is great. Thank you Fola sade for telling me to be true to myself. I’m creative and that I shall always be. ”
Mayowa Anifowoshe Hair colourist/ Makeup Artist
” A woman faces many challenges… some within their control and many out of their control. Many women have a hard time navigating through them successfully. The Total Woman is a MUST for women (even men can benefit with guidance). The books guide through spiritual means to issues they face and build self-confidence and appreciation. ”
Brahma D. Sharma, PhD